1. To create awareness in the public about the field of
Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and the role of
Audiologists and Speech Language Pathologists
2. To strengthen the unity among the Audiologists and Speech
Language Pathologists professionals by periodically conducting
conventions and continuing education programs, seminars and
workshops and, in general by working for alleviating the
problems of Hearing and Speech – Language afflicted population
in the Telangana.
3. To represent the issues related to the field of Audiology and
Speech Language Pathology to the Government
4. To eradicate malpractices in the field of Audiology and
Speech Language Pathology
5. To conduct free Hearing and Speech camps in slums and rural
villages by providing needful materials to the disordered
6. To encourage scientific study of the processes involved in
Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology.
7. To promote investigation of Hearing and Speech-Language
disorders, foster improvement of therapeutic procedures for such
8. To stimulate exchange of information among persons thus
engaged and disseminate such information;
9. To encourage basic scientific research and experimental work
in Audiology and Speech- Language Pathology.
10. To obtaining facilities for research and for guiding such
11. To promote high educational and research standards in the
field of Audiology and Speech- Language Pathology.
12. To establish committee on educational standards to
supervise, advice, monitor and, develop and implement
educational institutions in Telangana.
13. To hold scientific discussion and reading papers related to
the field of Audiology and Speech- Language Pathology.
14. To establish and maintain a reference library furnishing it
with books, reviews, magazines, etc., relating to Audiology and
Speech- Language Pathology.
15. To hold properties movable or immovable that may be
necessary or advantageous for the aforesaid objectives; to
purchase and to sell, to lease and to mortgage the same for the
purpose of the association and to construct, alter and maintain
its own building necessary for the transactions of the
16. To receive donations and contributions from members as well
as from generous public and by holding the same in trust for any
particular purpose or purposes for the advancement of the field
of Audiology and Speech- Language Pathology .
17. To co – operate with the medical and allied associations
connected with Audiology and Speech- Language Pathology in
Telangana, Indian Union or outside for the promotion of the
18. To organize exhibitions of machinery, implements, tools,
appliances, aids, etc., connected with or pertaining to
Audiology and Speech- Language Pathology field in different
parts of the Telangana State and to improve the implements,
machinery, instruments and appliances related to the field.
19. To make subsidiary rules and regulations of the association
and to delete after and amend or add to the same as and when
necessary for purposes of better management.